Are you new to political campaigning, or want to learn new techniques for having impactful, authentic conversations with voters - be it at their doors, over the phone, or in your day-to-day life?
Then you'll want to join us on August 18th for this interactive workshop, which will be followed by a BBQ!
This workshop will be hosted by Fredericton South Campaign Manager Jordan Bober and Ruth Breen, a postal worker with many years of union organizing experience. Between the two of them, they have knocked on many thousands of doors and trained hundreds of people in the art of impactful conversations with voters. They are excited to share the insights they've picked up along the way.
During this workshop, we will:
- Learn why talking to voters is a listening more than a talking art;
- Learn how to form rapport with a perfect stranger, and how that influences how people vote;
- Learn to find our own authentic voices when talking to voters about politics;
- Practice our techniques through role-playing and live exercises.
Our goal is for you to leave this workshop feeling:
- Confident about opening authentic conversations with voters;
- Excited about all the great conversations you'll be having this election, and how it will move the Green movement forward in New Brunswick.
Space for this workshop limited, so please be sure to RSVP below!
- August 18, 2018 at 2pm – 5pm
- Fredericton Campaign Central (Smythe St)
- 29 people are going
Jordan Bober, Campaign Manager (Fredericton South)